8 BENEFITS OF TRAMPOLINE PLAYING FOR PRE-SCHOOLER
One of the most popular games for children is the trampoline. If we visit a mall or a place that is visited by families, in general, there is a playground there and almost certainly there is a trampoline game. Children especially enjoy jumping and bouncing on a trampoline.
Quoted from the site livingandloving.co.za, it turns out these activities are very beneficial for the development of preschoolers. The activity involves all major muscles in a single movement and stimulates the brain and organs and cells in the body.
According to Jennifer Trachtenberg, childcare experts, pediatricians and author of the book Good Kids, Bad Habits said that today many children do not get enough physical activity, because of the following things:
- The digital age encourages more time staring at the screen of gadgets and activities that reside in one place rather than playing outdoors.
- Lack of energy or motivation to play outdoors – may be because of poor sleep habits and poor nutrition.
- Time constraints due to overcrowded schedules.
- Bad role models – where parents don’t eat well or exercise and spend too much time in front of the TV. The children follow him.
- Environmental factors such as the absence of parks or public safety issues in the neighborhood.
This lack of exercise can be detrimental to children. Sports activities are important for the development of fine motor skills and gross motor skills; social and emotional development; and even speech and language development.
One of the best activities
Reflecting a trampoline is one of the best activities for children. Why? Because it involves all major muscle groups in one single movement and stimulates the brain, as well as cells and organs in the body.
A therapist believes reflecting a trampoline is an excellent activity for children because:
- Increase circulation and oxygen to the brain
- Reducing fatigue
- Low impact, which reduces the risk of injury
- It helps weight loss and weight management, without too shaking the body.
- It supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps digestion, thanks to the detoxification effect on the lymphatic system.
- Reducing the risk of anxiety and depression, and increasing healthy sleep patterns.
- Increases concentration and mood due to the good release of endorphins.
Let’s take your child to play the trampoline!